Dear OCAIR Friends,
Thanks to your donation to the OCAIR Professional Development Funds, a new grant, the OCAIR Travel Grant, was established in 2018. The grant provides incentives to graduate students and professionals who have 4 or fewer years of work experience in Institutional Research to attend AIR annual forums, network with OCAIR members, and engage in professional development. Only registered OCAIR members are eligible for the grant. Up to two awardees will be selected to receive a maximum of $600 each. No individual may receive the travel grant two years in a row.
The Steering Committee highly encourages eligible individuals to submit a proposal that includes the following components by Feb. 28, 2019:
- Travel Grant Proposal Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2019 AIR Forum Proposal (regardless of acceptance status), if applicable
All applications will be reviewed by the OCAIR Award Selection Committee, chaired by the Immediate-Past-Chair of OCAIR. Priorities will be given to an individual who does NOT receive sufficient travel support from one’s supervisor/institution and in the following order:
- Whose 2019 AIR Forum proposal has been accepted (presentation has a higher priority over panel discussion, round-table and poster)
- Whose 2019 AIR Forum proposal wasn’t accepted
- Who is a graduate student or a professional with research or work experience in IR
- Years as OCAIR member
If you have any questions, please contact Ying Zhou (email@example.com). We appreciate your support of OCAIR and participation in our activities.
OCAIR Steering Committee
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register On the registration page found under "Members".